Published at Friday, April 15, 2011 in
1) What is your expectation(timing) for the upcoming NAPFA 2.4 km run & shuttle run.
1) I expect to get the below 10.30 mins for 2.4 km Napfa run and below 10.5 seconds for shuttle run.2) We should go and play lazerquest or watch a movie as a club.
1) I expect to not get stitch and >11.30 for 2.4 and > 10 secs for shuttle run.2) Go ECP- cycling, running etc...watch movie
1) Below 13.5 mins for 2.4km and 11 seconds for shuttle run.2) Walk from one end of East Coast Park to the other end :D
1a) My expectations for 2.4km is below 9:40 min1b) 8.8 sec for shuttle run2) We should divide the team into 3. So that they can compete with each other and we can improve on our timing. Go play paintball shooting!
1) I expect to get below 11 mins for 2.4km and 10 secs for shuttle run.2) Watching movie, go to some random park, eat fast food.
1.My expectation for 2.4km is 12mins and 11 seconds for shuttle run.2.Go to the park and have a picnic or play games. Watch a movie.
1) My expectations for the 2.4km run is 10min 30sec. My expectations for shuttle run us 10.5sec.2) Lasertag or cyclingLucas Chia
1) My expectations for the upcoming NAPFA 2.4 km run is about 12 minutes or below. My expectations for the upcoming NAPFA shuttle run is below 10 seconds. 2)Cycle or run in East Coast Park as a team or have a Cross Country camp.
Copyright © 2010 SST CROSS COUNTRY.Wordpress Theme by Paddsolutions.
Blogger Template by Blogger Widgets Designed For Chethstudios.