10

REFLECTIONS FOR TODAY (4/3/11)

Published at Friday, March 04, 2011 in

QUESTION:

1) How would you rate yourself in terms of discipline today?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

10 Response to REFLECTIONS FOR TODAY (4/3/11)

6:46 PM, March 04, 2011

I felt that on a scale of 10 i did around 8-9. Even though i am injured, i managed to push myself. However, i pushed myself too far which resulted in further injuries. Thus, it is 8-9. If i did not push myself too far, i would have put a 10.

8:20 PM, March 04, 2011

I would rate a score of 9 in terms of my discipline because I felt that I was disciplined while I was running. For the sprints, I did my best and tried to beat my timings. While I was doing the endurance training, although I was a little tired, I persevered and continued to push myself forward and run. Personally, I thought that was good and I am satisfied with my performance for today's training. Therefore, I would give myself a 9 out of 10.

On the other hand, I would rate a 7 or 8 in terms of the team's discipline. I thought that our performance today was quite good. However, I felt that the team needs to be more disciplined. Such as when the captains and vice captains instructed us to form into 2 lines, we took a while to get into our lines. Some people were either talking or walking around. Another example would be when the teacher wants to gather everyone and give out instructions, many did not pay attention or they were talking among themselves. I feel that the team's discipline can still be improved and I hope that it would be better in the next training session.

8:20 PM, March 04, 2011

I rate myself at about 7 on a scale of 10. I felt that I did quite well on this session of training without having to be distracted.

9:38 PM, March 04, 2011

For the club i would say 5-6 though it has improved slightly, the noise level is still very high. During the runs, unnecessary talking will not be needed, to have the team focus and to get things done fast and well. The team did not really respect the warmup leaders by talking and some times shouting at each other. Even asking them to settle down and get into the lines takes 2-3 min... I believe our team can do better and have more initiative to keep quiet, aware of the surroundings, and to encourage one another to do much better... I want the members of cross country to understand the importance of the training and that it is not a play time though we can have fun, to know the limits of the actions. Keeping to what they say to have better discipline and " DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY WOULD DO", striving for the better, improving as a team.

9:41 PM, March 04, 2011

For myself due to the insufficient sleep i did not perform really well so i rate myself at 6-7. I did push myself to endure the fast speed and keeping it constant. I would like to improve and push myself further definitely

Lsy
10:41 PM, March 04, 2011

Good reflections :) ... what about the rest?

7:56 AM, March 07, 2011

I think that i did not do so well, as i was feeling tired the whole day. Also, i did not think that i had very good discipline as when i started walking even though i think i could have endured more. however, i think i did well during the warm up as i was focused

3:06 PM, March 07, 2011

I will rate it around 7-8 because although i had just recovered from HFMD, I kept running even though the area below my knee was aching.

8:50 PM, March 07, 2011

In terms of discipline today, I would rate it 7.5 out of 10. I think the team improved significantly on getting ready to do stretching. On Monday, everyone spend close to 3 mins just to be in 3 rows and do stretching but today, everyone improved a lot and just less than 30 seconds to form in rows and stretch. As for the short distance race, everyone was a bit too enthusiastic because for the juniors, it's their first time competing with each other. During the staircase training, everyone or most of them are well disciplined to compete 5 rounds up and down the block. I think 5 rounds is just okay for them, if the rounds increased to 10 or more, I think more people will walk instead of run. the team is making good process. Keep it up.

8:59 AM, March 09, 2011

I would rate myself about a 6-7 out of 10. I ran throughout the whole 4.8 and didn't stop. However I was rather tired, so I didn't really ran my best. Instead I think I became an entertaining motivator for the rest of the team.

Post a Comment